top of page

Funding and Eligibility


In order to be eligible for services through Ark, you must have a funding source.  Funding sources may include:


  • Wyoming Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver

  • School Districts

  • Division of Vocational Rehabilitation

  • Self-Pay


If you do not have a funding source, we can provide contact information for agencies that may be able to assist you.


The majority of the people we serve receive their funding from the Wyoming Home and Community Based Services Waiver through the Wyoming Department of Health. The Wyoming HCBS Waiver has eligibility requirements which include, but are not limited to:


  • IQ Score

  • Inventory for Client and Agency Planning (ICAP) Score

  • Financial Eligibility


If you would like further information on eligibility requirements, please contact

 Keira Petersen at 307-742-6641 or

the Wyoming Developmental Disabilities Division at 307-777-7115.

bottom of page